Happy Sunday morning!
Wake up late today and now you’re starving? So did we. Whether you need to recover from a long Saturday night or you want to fuel your day for an intense workout, you NEED to try these vegan blueberry pancakes packed with delicious protein powder.
Adding basic yet healthy ingredients such as flaxseed to simple recipes, like pancakes, is a great way to add a rich source of omega-3’s and fiber. Flaxseeds also contain lignans, which contain anti-oxidants.
MCT Lean Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
- 1/3 cup MCT lean Vanilla vegan protein blend
- 1/3 cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 tsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 cup blueberries or fruit of choice
- 2 Tbs pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Whisk together wet ingredients
- Add dry ingredients
- Grease pan with coconut oil
- Turn pancakes when batter begins to bubble
- Cook until brown
- Top with fresh blueberries or your favorite fruit of choice
Like this post?
Then, you'd love our emails.
Sign up and receive an exclusive MCT Lean recipe book and a discount code for 15% off your next order!